1099 Top 10: Is Focusing on Your Blog Negatively Affecting Your Health?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Blogging can be all consuming. Pro Blogger has decided to focus more on himself and his health so he can do a better job with the rest of his life responsibilities.
· Are you overrun by toys like millions of other families? If so, Money Saving Mom offers five ways to keep the toy clutter to a minimum.
· The Work at Home Wife suggests nine businesses you can start with almost no investment.
· Lynnae McCoy’s Pepper Jack Guacamole Burger for dinner this weekend? Yes, please!
· If you love iced coffees in the summer but don’t love the coffee shop price, Mom Advice explains how to make delicious ones at home.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online delves into the world of transcription, this time looking at transcription versus court transcript proofreading.
· As the temperatures rise, you likely want to find meals that are cool, refreshing, and don’t heat up the kitchen. $5 Dinners’ Avocado, Grapefruit with Goat Cheese Salad fits the bill perfectly.
· Lille Punkin’s Fried Donut recipe reminds me of my grandma. She used to make these yummy donuts as a special treat!
· Who wants to spend beautiful summer days in the kitchen? You won’t have to if you make some of these easy freezer meals courtesy of Good Cheap Eats.
· Knowing your baby’s firsts will be the last you enjoy because you’re done having children can be bittersweet as Make It Blissful shares.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!