We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· With your busy schedule, you may have trouble finding time to write or topics to write about. Pro Blogger comes to the rescue with several ways to overcome these hurdles.
· You had me at grilled vegetables! Good, Cheap Eats shares her favorite recipes for the grill. This makes me want to head out and fire up my grill right now!
· If you’re struggling with time management (aren’t most busy moms?!), you may want to try Life as Mom’s daily summer calendar to help you run your days more smoothly.
· Coolers aren’t just for keeping your drinks cool at a summer party. Frugal Upstate lists 7 ways your cooler can save you money including one I’ve never heard of but am anxious to try.
· The L.A. Times’ summer reading list, organized by genre, is a book lover’s dream come true!
· Do you want your kids to learn to play a musical instrument, but you don’t want to pay a fortune for lessons or drive around a lot? Lille Punkin’ has a better option: piano lessons taken online at home!
· Could you give up sugar? Working Mother features one woman who did just that and improved her health dramatically.
· If healthy eating is important to you, you’ll love Mama Natural’s tips to save on buying pastured meat.
· How many of these items do you buy regularly from Amazon as Wise Bread suggests?
· I may never cook food on the stove again! Finding Morgan’s month of slow cooker meals look divine and oh so tasty!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!