We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you stressed, overworked, and overwhelmed? If so, No Side Bar has the cure for you.
· The Social Media Hat explains how Facebook’s new “authorship” feature can benefit bloggers and freelance writers.
· What mistakes have you made as a blogger? Pro Blogger shares the five biggest mistakes he’s made in his 11+ years of blogging.
· Mom Advice’s 4th of July appetizer looks delicious and patriotic. I love that it’s also gluten free!
· For those of you who are always looking for great books to read, check out The Effortless Chic’s list, complete with a synopsis of each book.
· Facebook can be a huge time suck, but Become a Blogger shares some tools that can help you control Facebook and still benefit from the site.
· Lille Punkin’ recently watched Old Fashioned, which sounds like a great movie to watch with the young adults in your life.
· I dream of never setting foot in the stores again and having all of my groceries and goods delivered right to my door. With Wise Bread’s tutorial on how to find the lowest prices on Amazon, I may be one step closer.
· Make It Blissful argues that the blogging world has changed and that it’s unfair to expect bloggers now to blog like they did 10 years ago.
· Blueberry season is right around the corner. I can’t think of a better way to savor the season than with $5 Dinner’s Blueberry Pie. My taste buds are already singing!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!