· Pro Blogger argues that one of the best ways to build your blog audience is by creating evergreen content and longer posts.
· I’m always on the prowl for new shows to watch. Thanks, Mom Advice, for the suggestion this week!
· Life as Mom’s oldest child graduated, and now she’s looking to shake things up for her remaining 5 homeschooling kids. Change is good!
· Lynnae McCoy’s low carb peach ice cream looks so delicious and refreshing! Yes, please.
· Three cheers for Camp Patton who survived moving from Missouri to Florida with 5 kids under 5 in tow!
· I gave up selling on eBay some time ago because of increased competition, but Real Ways to Earn Money Online suggests eBay is still a great way to make money. You just have to change your strategy.
· Lille Punkin’ recently tried a teen-focused Bible study, Teen Prasso Ministries, and was impressed! This might be worth checking out.
· Are you struggling to buy groceries because of a tight budget and increased food prices? If so, The Simple Dollar has some excellent suggestions!
· If you’re looking for even more tips to save at the grocery store (aren’t we all!), Wise Bread also has some good suggestions.
· Prevention’s Chocolate Covered Watermelon Slices look like the perfect dessert!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!