· Pro Blogger argues that one of the best ways to build your blog audience is by creating evergreen content and longer posts.
· I’m always on the prowl for new shows to watch. Thanks, Mom Advice, for the suggestion this week!
· Life as Mom’s oldest child graduated, and now she’s looking to shake things up for her remaining 5 homeschooling kids. Change is good!
· Lynnae McCoy’s low carb peach ice cream looks so delicious and refreshing! Yes, please.
· Three cheers for Camp Patton who survived moving from Missouri to Florida with 5 kids under 5 in tow!
· I gave up selling on eBay some time ago because of increased competition, but Real Ways to Earn Money Online suggests eBay is still a great way to make money. You just have to change your strategy.
· Lille Punkin’ recently tried a teen-focused Bible study, Teen Prasso Ministries, and was impressed! This might be worth checking out.
· Are you struggling to buy groceries because of a tight budget and increased food prices? If so, The Simple Dollar has some excellent suggestions!
· If you’re looking for even more tips to save at the grocery store (aren’t we all!), Wise Bread also has some good suggestions.
· Prevention’s Chocolate Covered Watermelon Slices look like the perfect dessert!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!