We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Thanks to Real Ways to Earn Money Online for a comprehensive list of 100 ways to earn money online. You won’t get rich on any of these separately, but if you do several of them, you can earn a fair amount.
· Now that many kids are back to school, The Work at Home Wife gives suggestions for jump starting your home business after the summer lull.
· Life as Mom is working through a health crisis. Our thoughts are with her!
· Have you ever stayed at an airbnb rental? Lynnae McCoy did. She shares her experience and offers tips for making your first stay a success.
· How many of these nine habits of successful bloggers do you possess? Thanks, Pro Blogger for a great list!
· Don’t you just love Frugal Upstate’s cute idea of decorating brown paper lunch sacks? So cute!
· There are so many good homeschooling resources, curriculum, and suggestions out there that keeping everything organized can be difficult. Lille Punkin’ suggests organizing your homeschool with Pinterest. Great ideas here!
· You can get a head start on the busy back-to-school season by stocking your freezer with nutritious meals. New Leaf Wellness suggests 27 recipes, each one costing $7 or less per meal!
· Is your grocery bill creeping up month after month? If so, Wise Bread can help you lower your grocery bill if you follow some of their pricing secrets.
· I want to eat hot dogs this week just to try Dine and Dish’s Grilled Hot Dogs with California Avocado Relish. Fun!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!