1099 Top 10: Is Your Blog Sticky?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Is your blog sticky? Pro Blogger’s latest podcast explains why you want to make your blog sticky and how to do so.
· Lynnae McCoy’s Egg Muffin Pizza Recipe looks like the perfect breakfast or afterschool snack!
· I’m so impressed with $5 Dinners clutter free kitchen counters. Maybe if I take her advice, I can have mine clutter-free, too!
· Are you just starting the work-at-home journey? If so, make sure to check out Real Ways to Earn Money Online’s 11 inexpensive home business ideas.
· The perks of homeschooling and working from home? You get to plan and take big trips to Europe! Can’t wait to hear about your adventures, Life as Mom!
· You’ll want to bookmark Mom Advice’s 21 slow cooker recipes. She has breakfast and dinner meals here, and they all look delish!
· “Stay out of other people’s drama.” Just one excellent piece of advice from Marc & Angel Hack Life when it comes to simplifying your life.
· If you love coffee and chocolate, you can’t go wrong with Lille Punkin’s Grandma W’s Extra Chocolatey Frosted Mocha Brownies.
· Having debt to pay off can make your journey as a work-at-home mom that much more difficult. Wise Bread has 10 great solutions for paying off your credit card debt quickly.
· A vacation that is truly restful is how vacations used to be, but we’re so connected now that it’s hard to do that. The Nesting Place recently had such a vacation and found it so restful that she implemented steps for making her home more peaceful.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!