We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Is your blog sticky? Pro Blogger’s latest podcast explains why you want to make your blog sticky and how to do so.
· Lynnae McCoy’s Egg Muffin Pizza Recipe looks like the perfect breakfast or afterschool snack!
· I’m so impressed with $5 Dinners clutter free kitchen counters. Maybe if I take her advice, I can have mine clutter-free, too!
· Are you just starting the work-at-home journey? If so, make sure to check out Real Ways to Earn Money Online’s 11 inexpensive home business ideas.
· The perks of homeschooling and working from home? You get to plan and take big trips to Europe! Can’t wait to hear about your adventures, Life as Mom!
· You’ll want to bookmark Mom Advice’s 21 slow cooker recipes. She has breakfast and dinner meals here, and they all look delish!
· “Stay out of other people’s drama.” Just one excellent piece of advice from Marc & Angel Hack Life when it comes to simplifying your life.
· If you love coffee and chocolate, you can’t go wrong with Lille Punkin’s Grandma W’s Extra Chocolatey Frosted Mocha Brownies.
· Having debt to pay off can make your journey as a work-at-home mom that much more difficult. Wise Bread has 10 great solutions for paying off your credit card debt quickly.
· A vacation that is truly restful is how vacations used to be, but we’re so connected now that it’s hard to do that. The Nesting Place recently had such a vacation and found it so restful that she implemented steps for making her home more peaceful.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!