1099 Top 10: What Makes Readers Lose Interest in a Blog?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Blogging with Amy asked her readers what makes them lose interest in a blog. The answers will likely surprise you.
· Our thoughts go out to Life as Mom that she may soon have a medical diagnosis and treatment plan.
· I love Kamila Gornia’s tips for marketing your business on a budget. What great ideas!
· One Hundred Dollars a Month’s Simple Granola is an excellent alternative to boxed cereal.
· Are you over run with squash? Try one of Lille Punkin’s Victory Garden squash recipes.
· Mom Advice’s 16 ideas for quick weeknight dinners will help you get a healthy meal on the table in no time.
· If you’re looking for a way to balance work and home, you can’t go wrong with Life Hack’s 14 apps that can help you find balance. How many of these apps do you have?
· You’ve likely heard Dave Ramsey’s mantra to never use credit cards, but Wise Bread says there are five situations when you should use credit instead of cash. Do you agree?
· Retail isn’t the only place you can find seasonal jobs. The Work at Home Wife says there are plenty of seasonal customer service rep work-at-home jobs. Now is the time to apply.
· Graceful Little Honey Bee gives six tips for living well on what you earn. Practice gratitude, and you may not have to keep chasing after ways to make more money.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!