Work-at-Home Job Leads for September 1st, 2015
Looking for a career in writing, customer service, transcription, or sales? We have found many at-home jobs in these fields!
Welcome to our weekly Jobs spotlight, where we highlight some of the job opportunities that we have found for 1099 Moms and other employment from home.
Advertise your job opening here and reach 55K monthly readers! See more information on this opportunity.
- The Economist Group Seeks a Freelance Blog Writer
- Chinese TV Media Reviewers Wanted
- Bloggers Wanted for a Popular Mom Blog
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich Seeks a Content Marketer
- Junior Web Content Writer Wanted
- Part-Time Firearms Blogger Wanted (pays $300-450/month)
- Spokal Seeks Long-term Marketing Bloggers
- Online Local Marketing Blogger Needed (pays $50 - 100/post)
Customer Service/Virtual Admin/Transcription/Insurance/Coding Jobs
- Lexicode Seeks Various Entry Level Coders: Here, Here, Here, and Here
- Alan's Factory Outlet Seeks Customer Service Sales Rep (pays $16/hr)
- Medical Transcriptionists Wanted
- Legal And Corporate Transcriptionists Wanted
- Job Sourcer/Recruiter Wanted (commission only)
- RedVision has a Variety of Title and Claim Positions Open for telecommute
- American Airlines Seeks Reservations Rep (NC)
Programming/Tech Support Jobs
(Note: we cannot verify each job listing. Please use caution when applying for any job. If you find that one we have listed is fraudulent, please let us know in the comments. Likewise, if you land a job we have listed, we would love to hear about it!)