We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· One of the banes of a freelancer’s existence—the late paying client. The Work at Home Wife has suggestions for encouraging them to pay on time.
· A Turtle’s Life for Me has the perfect solution to help working moms get dinner on the table fast—make 46 meals in 4 hours.
· You can’t go wrong with Good, Cheap Eats easy, frugal Crockpot Chili Mac!
· Is your e-mail in box one large mess? If so, Life as Mom gives tips for making it organized. (I so need to try these tips!)
· Everyone who blogs will one day be criticized. To that, Make It Blissful suggests, let it slide!
· If you’d like a slimmer, smoother shape, Lille Punkin’ highly recommends this tank.
· Debt can happen to the best of us, especially if you’re self-employed and have a few clients who pay in a less than timely fashion. Wise Bread understands and offers six ways to pay down that debt faster.
· Love Pick Any Two’s list of 12 habits of highly productive people!
· Mom Advice is back with another great list of books to read. I get so many good book suggestions here!
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online’s suggestions for doing work once and continually making money from it are genius!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!