We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Have a smartphone? If so, you’ll love Real Ways to Earn Money Online’s list of 75 smartphone apps that pay you money.
· If you’re a homeschooler, you’ll want to check out Life as Mom’s helpful post about organizing your homeschool.
· Staying home with children full time is a challenging job. The Work at Home Wife interviewed a Stella & Dot consultant who finds her business gives her “me time” while also letting her spend a lot of time with her kids.
· As a busy working mom, you likely need a quick meal or two standing ready for those crazy days. Good, Cheap Eats says Trader Joe’s chicken tenders are the way to go!
· Kids who like VeggieTales are likely to also enjoy Galaxy Buck: Mission to Sector 9. Even better, Lille Punkin’ is hosting a giveaway for a copy of the DVD!
· Thanks, Wise Bread, for the list of 22 websites that will pay you to write for them! I love that this list spans many genres.
· Of course, your kids think your great, but they’d be over the moon with you if you made these yummy cookies by The Kitchn.
· The Idea Room’s slow cooker soup recipes look delish! The Chicken and Black Bean Soup is on my menu plan for this week!
· Mom Advice is back with another post on her weekly meal prep. I’m addicted to these posts!
· $5 Dinner Mom’s Butternut Squash, Apple, Pear Soup looks like a great meal using seasonal ingredients.