We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· You’ve likely heard the advice to charge what your work is worth. However, one fellow small business owner, Coastal Conservatory, argues that many bloggers are charging too much and losing a steady stream of income in the process. Do you agree?
· The Huffington Post has excellent advice for getting the most out of your virtual assistant.
· If your daughter loves a certain name brand 18” doll, but you can’t or don’t want to drop $115 for the doll, Lynnae McCoy says that My Life dolls make a good alternative.
· Pro Blogger has made over $500,000 as an Amazon affiliate during his blogging career. In his podcast, he explains how.
· Mom Advice is back with another great make-ahead weekly meal plan. Love these!
· Lille Punkin’s Fried Mashed Potato Balls look positively addicting!
· Have you already binge-watched all of your favorite TV shows? If so, try out The Reluctant Landlord’s list of 69 great TV series to watch.
· With the holidays coming up, and all of the extra spending that goes with them, who couldn’t benefit from The Work at Home Wife’s list of easy ways to earn cash bonuses?
· Skinny Ms.’s Honey Dijon Salmon looks so good!
· Clutter. Do you struggle with it as much as I do? Wise Bread argues that clutter not only costs you time, but money. . .more money than you would have thought.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!