We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you using Periscope yet? Social Triggers argues that it’s the next, best, hot new way to communicate with your audience, and you should start using it immediately. What do you think?
· How has your deck weathered the changing seasons? If it’s time to recoat and protect it from another harsh winter, Frugal Upstate shares how to do so on a budget.
· Need a quick, weeknight meal? You can’t go wrong with Lille Punkin’s Garlic and Herb Slow Cooked Pork and Potatoes. Yum!
· Paying for your child’s college education can be a costly (and financially scary) proposition. Working Mother relieves some of that fear with a practical plan for saving for college.
· On a chilly night, you can’t go wrong with a warm bowl of Good, Cheap Eats’ Sausage Potato Soup.
· For those who struggle with clutter, Becoming Minimalist offers 7 daily habits for a clutter free home.
· I see many activities on A Beautiful Mess’ list of 12 fall activities that I’d like to start. How about you?
· If you just can’t get on the once-a-month-cooking bandwagon, Mom Advice has an excellent, less time consuming option—Make Ahead Meals for the week. Looks like her family will be eating delicious food this week!
· Whether you’re new to freelance writing or looking to add more jobs to your workload, The Work at Home Wife has the perfect recommendations for finding jobs.
· One Good Thing by Jillee reminds us that with a little extra work now, you can save yourself a lot of time later.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!