We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· The Work at Home Wife, thank you for the excellent social media tips! Looks like I have a lot of work to do!
· Is meal planning your Achilles’ heel? If so, you’ll want to check out Life as Mom’s tips for organizing meal time.
· Good, Cheap Eats’ Zucchini and Sweet Potato Hash looks like the perfect side dish when you have to get food on the table in a hurry!
· Do you agree with Wise Bread that most items are more expensive (after adjusting for inflation) than they were for our parents?
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online has a comprehensive list of companies that pay $12 or more an hour.
· Do you try to do it all—homeschool, care for the kids, and work from home? If so, Lille Punkin’ has a planner that may be perfect for you.
· Mom Advice is back with a list of eight more great books to read.
· We’ve all been there. You want to work from home, but you haven’t found the perfect idea yet. This list by Beauty in the Mess can help.
· Do you dream of being a landlord? Then you’ll want to check out The Reluctant Landlord’s October Monthly Rental Income Report. My mind is still spinning with all of the numbers!
· Christmas is on the horizon. If you want to keep gift giving simple, follow Budget Blonde’s lead.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!