We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· The Work at Home Wife, thank you for the excellent social media tips! Looks like I have a lot of work to do!
· Is meal planning your Achilles’ heel? If so, you’ll want to check out Life as Mom’s tips for organizing meal time.
· Good, Cheap Eats’ Zucchini and Sweet Potato Hash looks like the perfect side dish when you have to get food on the table in a hurry!
· Do you agree with Wise Bread that most items are more expensive (after adjusting for inflation) than they were for our parents?
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online has a comprehensive list of companies that pay $12 or more an hour.
· Do you try to do it all—homeschool, care for the kids, and work from home? If so, Lille Punkin’ has a planner that may be perfect for you.
· Mom Advice is back with a list of eight more great books to read.
· We’ve all been there. You want to work from home, but you haven’t found the perfect idea yet. This list by Beauty in the Mess can help.
· Do you dream of being a landlord? Then you’ll want to check out The Reluctant Landlord’s October Monthly Rental Income Report. My mind is still spinning with all of the numbers!
· Christmas is on the horizon. If you want to keep gift giving simple, follow Budget Blonde’s lead.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!