1099 Top 10: So Many Blogging Tasks, So Little Time!
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Feeling overwhelmed with everything you must do to keep your blog up and running and publicizing your content? Pro Blogger has just the podcast for you.
· Most people have heard of Rosetta Stone, but Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares that you can also work part-time from home for the company.
· Starting a virtual assistant business can be a great way to earn a living from home. Life as Mom tells you what you need to know.
· Advent has just started, and Lynnae McCoy shares some great ways to make the most of the season.
· If you’re ever in Omaha, Nebraska, you’ll want to check out Henry Doorly Zoo. Thanks, Lille Punkin’, for the great recommendation!
· Oops. Did you make too much food for your Thanksgiving celebration? Wise Bread has several creative ways to use up Thanksgiving leftovers that will work for the upcoming Christmas celebration!
· The Reluctant Landlord explains how finding ways to live rent free or at a lesser cost has allowed her and her husband to save tens of thousands of dollars. Smart plan!
· I’m definitely not an early morning riser, but Dine & Dish has almost convinced me that I should be.
· “The desires will keep coming back, but we can develop the skill of recognizing them, letting them go, being happy with the enough-ness of now.” Just one inspiring snippet from Zen Habits post on How to Want Very Little. Go read it. You’ll be glad that you did.
· Love Mom Advice’s 20 unique gift ideas for everyone on your list.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!