We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Feeling overwhelmed with everything you must do to keep your blog up and running and publicizing your content? Pro Blogger has just the podcast for you.
· Most people have heard of Rosetta Stone, but Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares that you can also work part-time from home for the company.
· Starting a virtual assistant business can be a great way to earn a living from home. Life as Mom tells you what you need to know.
· Advent has just started, and Lynnae McCoy shares some great ways to make the most of the season.
· If you’re ever in Omaha, Nebraska, you’ll want to check out Henry Doorly Zoo. Thanks, Lille Punkin’, for the great recommendation!
· Oops. Did you make too much food for your Thanksgiving celebration? Wise Bread has several creative ways to use up Thanksgiving leftovers that will work for the upcoming Christmas celebration!
· The Reluctant Landlord explains how finding ways to live rent free or at a lesser cost has allowed her and her husband to save tens of thousands of dollars. Smart plan!
· I’m definitely not an early morning riser, but Dine & Dish has almost convinced me that I should be.
· “The desires will keep coming back, but we can develop the skill of recognizing them, letting them go, being happy with the enough-ness of now.” Just one inspiring snippet from Zen Habits post on How to Want Very Little. Go read it. You’ll be glad that you did.
· Love Mom Advice’s 20 unique gift ideas for everyone on your list.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!