We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· ProBlogger, who has nearly 900,000 e-mail subscribers, shares how to grow your e-mail subscriber list.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online offers another way to grow your blog—using Pinterest.
· Don’t know what to buy that person on your list who has everything? Life as Mom suggests gifting her with freezer meals. Brilliant idea!
· Good Cheap Eats’ Homemade Chocolate Pudding is the perfect, “lighter” holiday treat.
· I adore homemade gifts. If you do, too, you can’t go wrong with Mom Advice’s big list of handmade gifts.
· If you need an appetizer to bring to a holiday party, why not bring Lille Punkin’s Colorful Cornbread and Sausage Stuffed Mini Peppers.
· Wise Bread shares hidden holiday costs. I forget about so many of these expenses every holiday! You’d think I’d learn. How about you?
· Speaking of expenses, if you need a little extra cash, Financially Wise on Heels lists over 100 ways you can make some extra money.
· We’re home with the kids all day homeschooling. Messes abound. But Living on a Dime’s easy organizing ideas seem like a good way to keep the house cleaner.
· OnFaith shares 7 work from home ideas for busy moms.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!