The 1099 Top Ten: Is Your Blog Ready for a Paying Gig?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- You might think you are ready to start getting paid blogging jobs, but is your BLOG ready? Get some amazing tips for prepping for success via Mom Spark.
- If selling on Ebay is something you've looked at doing, check out our interview on The Work At Home Wife. We share tips for running an Ebay store!
- College is expensive, but did you know that some learning opportunities will actually pay you? Find out if any of them are for you via Ben Edward's article at Wise Bread.
- Work-from-home and 1099 jobs are out there, but they may not be clearly labeled as such. Get all the search terms you need to find these kinds of jobs, as well as get a huge list of online job boards to start looking through via All Work At Home.
- Are you convinced that you must blog to keep your business running? Here are 4 reasons that you might want to skip blogging altogether.
- Does the bookkeeping for your business have you a bit, em, overwhelmed? Check out this nuts and bolts article from Design Sponge. It almost covers everything!
- What does your LinkedIn profile say about you and your business? It may not be what you think... get tips for doing it right via Freelance Mom.
- Do you have the next million-dollar idea? Share it with Working Mother magazine and you could win the support of a business coach and others valued at $5,000!
- If you sell on Etsy, it's time to start thinking a bit outside of the box. Crafting An MBA has tips for expanding your business beyond the popular site.
- Finally, if your microwave is stinky or crusty, you'll love this frugal and effective way to get it shining again! Thanks to $5 Dinners for turning us on to it!
*Photo by Alan Cleaver via Flickr