1099 Top 10: Tools Bloggers Should Know About
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- If you are a blogger, you know the panic you may feel when you realize you have no blog posts lined up in the queue and have to quickly come up with an idea to write a post. Andy Wibbels offers a solution—an editorial calendar.
- Pinterest is another social media tool for bloggers. Not sure you should add one more social media account to advertise your blog? Check out Pinterest Demographic Data at Social Media Spark. Are you convinced yet?
- I am surprised at how grocery prices are rising almost every month. If you’re struggling with rising grocery prices, you’ll appreciate How to Grocery Shop for Five on $100 a Week at WiseBread.
- The Work at Home Wife provides another round up of available virtual assistant and writing jobs. If you have recently left the workforce to start your own business, you could take advantage of one of the jobs by sharing your experience.
- Looking for a decadent, bust-your-belt-but-delight-your-taste-buds recipe? Try the Type A Housewife’s Fat Elvis Ice Cream. Yum!
- The $5 Dinner Mom is celebrating chili this week. If you are looking for a think-outside-the-box chili, you might want to give Quinoa Chili a try.
- Would you want to pet a tiger? Most of us would adamantly say no, but wait until you check out these adorable pictures! Thanks, Freelance Home School Mom, and may I say, you have a brave child!
- If you work from home, as your business grows, you may consider outsourcing some tasks to an assistant to free up more of your valuable time. Would you also consider outsourcing household chores? The Mom Writes did, and she shares her experience.
- Being a work at home mom is a juggling act. Dainty Mom shares some tips for maintaining order and enjoying your time at home.
- Blogelina explains how posts make it to round ups like this in her post, What Motivates People To Pass Content On?
Totally Money Blog Carnival #51 at Canadian Personal Finance
Festival of Frugality #320 at Squirrelers
Carnival of Financial Camaraderie #17 at Young Adult Finances
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by zzpza via Flickr.