|Photo via Dave Dugdale|
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Ah, tax season. Have you filed yet or are you still putting off the inevitable? If you haven’t filed yet, Don’t Mess with Taxes shares places where people can get their taxes done for free.
- Pinterest is the latest online craze, but there may be a downside you don’t know about. Read Write Web explains.
- Do you shuffle endlessly from mom to entrepreneur to soccer chauffer? If so, you will appreciate The Work at Home Wife’s visual of what she does each day. Look familiar?
- If you ever dream of taking a year off and traveling the world, you will marvel at Nora’s post on Wisebread documenting how she travels full-time for less than the majority of us live on each year--$17,000. Even if you can’t travel full-time like she does, you can probably benefit from her frugal travel tips.
- Lynnae at Freelance Homeschool Mom invites work-at-home moms to remember the why they originally wanted to work at home; sometimes it takes someone close to us to gently remind us of our priorities.
- Anyone who works at home knows it is not easy to balance all of the tasks you have to do in one day, but imagine if you were also working from home with your husband! Crystal from How I Make Money Blogging has created such a successful advertising business that her husband recently quit his job to work with her. She shares how they make it work.
- Amanda at Daily Worth encourages entrepreneurs to stop wasting time on things that will never make you money. I think we have all been there.
- My kids love cooking in the kitchen with me; if yours do too, take a look at Frugal Upstate tutorial showing how to make your own gnocchi. Yum!
- Did you know you can freeze milk and eggs? You can, and doing so would be a great way to take advantage of sales to lower your grocery bill. All You shares other items you may not have known you could freeze.
- Black bean brownies are the rage across the Internet; I am intrigued but haven’t tried them yet. However, Keeper of the Home’s brownies look so delicious, I think I have to try them soon!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!