1099 Top 10: Market Your Business with Pinterest
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- I was shocked to read that Pinterest has 5 million users and 1.5 million unique visitors a day! If you have not yet joined, you may want to soon. Whether you are new to Pinterest or a long term pinner, you’ll appreciate CopyBlogger’s 56 Ways to Market Your Business on Pinterest.
- If you are completely new to Pinterest, you don’t want to miss Blogging with Amy’s Ultimate List of Pinterest Tips.
- Are you looking into writing online or growing your freelance writing business? Learn how to work smarter following Word Count’s 10 Ways to Boost Your Freelance Writing Income in 2012.
- I loved Camilla Styles tutorial on how to build a Mason jar herb garden. Now, if I can just get my cat to stay away from the herbs. . .
- Darren Rowse is one of the heavy hitters in the blogging world, so many people are excited by his new eBook, Blog Wise. If you aren’t sure if it is right for you, read the Work at Home Wife’s review.
- WiseBread offers 5 Kitchen Luxuries that Are Worth It (and 5 That Aren’t). I would move the dishwasher up to worth it; without a dishwasher, I would spend at least an hour doing dishes every day!
- The decision to send your child to public or private school or to instead home school is a deeply personal one. Freelance Homeschool Mom offers an honest discussion as to why she made the educational choices she did for her children.
- The Mom Writes shares Crystal of Crystal Clear Edits WAHM story. Peeking into the day of another WAHM is always interesting!
- One downside of being a WAHM can be too much time spent sitting in front of the computer. Dainty Mom offers ways to fit exercise into your busy day.
- If you are like me, you haven’t seen most of the movies up for Academy Awards, but you still like to watch a good film every now and then. You can make your selection more easily by referring to the Martin Scorsese’s Film School’s 85 films you need to see brought to you by Fast Company.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Public Domain Photos via Flickr.