1099 Top 10: The Dark Side of Pinterest
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· BlogHer shares the dark side of Pinterest. While there is so much I love about Pinterest, these types of issues dampen my enthusiasm.
· Are your pantry shelves overflowing with food? If you want to save some money and use up what you have, consider joining Keeper of the Home’s pantry challenge.
· Do you just skim right over boring blog post titles and move on to the next blog? I do, too. The Work at Home Wife offers some tips for eye catching blog titles.
· If you have debt to pay off, you know what a long (endless!) road it can be. WiseBread offers some support and tips when you are paying off thousands of dollars of debt.
· What’s not to love about the $5 Dinner Mom’s Loaded Slow Cooked Potatoes?
· Stop the fighting and “Are we there yet?” whines before they even start with these travel activities and games courtesy of The Mom Writes.
· I need to use some of Blogging with Amy’s organizational tips (though I have to say my favorite one is e-mail bankruptcy!)
· Working Mother shares the list of 10 most powerful moms. You may be surprised by some moms on the list and inspired by others.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom explains how she finds time to freelance. Taking care of kids and doing work can be a juggling act, but she seems to have it down.
· Now is the time to take advantage of the abundance of fruits and vegetables. Frugal Upstate shows how to preserve bananas by dehydrating them. Have you tried this?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!