1099 Top 10: Enjoying the Here and Now
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Once again Amy of Blogging with Amy offers excellent advice, not about blogging this time, but about appreciating life and the moment you are in right now.
· The Work at Home Wife shares some great tips for copywriting that sells. This is a skill all bloggers and small business owners should have.
· If you are new to the blogging world (or new to monetizing), Real Ways to Make Money Online shares her five favorite ways to make money with a blog.
· The $5 Dinner Mom shared her recipe for Cinco Layer Dip in honor of Cinco de Mayo, but I think it would be tasty any time of the year, especially in the summer when it is too hot to cook.
· We all know that a Twitter account is a must for your small business, but who knew your Twitter account could also be the key to saving at restaurants! All You has the full story.
· Have you Googled yourself to see how much of your personal information is available? You might be surprised by what you see. WiseBread explains how to protect yourself and not reveal too much information.
· Summer is almost here, and that means your kids will be home from school. The Mom Writes offers a way to boost your productivity and take care of your family during the summer months.
· A guest poster on Dainty Mom shares how to avoid “Mommy Rot.” Funny, it seemed she was writing about my life. You might have the same feeling, especially if you have answered “Why?” from your kids 859 times today.
· Have fussy eaters at home? The Keeper of the Home shares ways to add more veggies to the foods you already eat.
· Blogelina reminds us that blogging is not just about writing. There are plenty of other productive tasks you should do to build your blog as well.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!