1099 Top 10: Are You Committing Blogging “Crimes”?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Amy Lynn Andrews of Blogging with Amy routinely has excellent advice for her readers. This week, she lets her Facebook followers give the advice—about what makes them lose interest in a blog. Check out the Facebook feed. Have you committed any of these blog “crimes”?
· Have you had a bad day? Turn the day around with these frugal tips sure to make you feel better courtesy of WiseBread.
· We all have days where it is difficult to sit at our desk and do work. (Sometimes I feel like I have days like that every day!) Blogelina shares 6 ways to stay focused on your work.
· The mobile phone market is exploding; Social Media Examiner reviews a new book, Go Mobile! exploring ways to market to those using mobile devices.
· Here is a clever idea from Mashable Business—look to Facebook itself for ways to effectively market your business on Facebook.
· Canning. Just the word can conjure up visions of hot kitchens, exploding canning jars and botulism. But as someone who has successfully (and happily) canned, it is not that difficult or scary. If you are ready to start canning, read Keeper of the Home’s canning primer.
· Looking for a decadent dessert using the fresh berries that are available? Look no further than $5 Dinner Mom’s recipe for Nana’s Berry Easy Cake Mix Cobbler.
· You might be excited that your kids are going back to school soon, and your kids are likely excited for back to school shopping to begin. Rein in back to school costs with All You’s cost cutting tips.
· There is nothing better than a fresh peach, unless it is using a fresh peach in one of the delicious peach recipes Good, Cheap Eats shares. Peach salsa, yum!
· Summer is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be taking a vacation since there is still time for a little R & R. The Work at Home Wife shares how to keep your business running even when you are on a vacation.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!