We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you a blogger who would love to pen a book? Social Media Examiner offers several strategies to do just that.
· What is better than doing a job and getting paid for it over and over for several months or years? Not much that I can think of. The Work at Home Wife shares different ways to create residual income.
· Looking for a shortcut to talk to your family or friends throughout the day? Use EOM. Blogging with Amy explains how.
· Summertime is supposed to be a time when we kick back and relax, but sometimes it just feels like we are busier than ever. Save yourself some time with 15 healthy and cheap meals you can make in 5 minutes. Thanks for the suggestions, WiseBread!
· Speaking of simple, frugal meals, next time we grill, I can’t wait to try Two Peas and Their Pod’s Grilled Pesto Potatoes.
· Since 60% of the United States is in a drought, you, or someone you know, have likely been affected. Frugal Upstate provides an excellent analysis of what the drought means for future food costs and what you can do now to help your pocketbook.
· If you have children many years apart, you will agree with Freelance Homeschool Mom about what a challenge, and a blessing, it can be.
· I love enchiladas but never thought of having them for breakfast until I read $5 Dinner Mom’s yummy Breakfast Enchilada recipe. I have to try these.
· If you are a homeschooling parent, you may still be finalizing your plans for the upcoming school year. I always find it fun to see what other parents use to teach their children, so I enjoyed reading Life as Mom’s history and literature picks.
· Around here, my kids are getting excited about watching the Olympics. If you have a little one at home, I Can Teach My Child has plenty of Olympic based activities for your kids including making an Olympic flag (just one of many projects and activities she shares).
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Bright Meadow via Flickr
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!