1099 Top 10: Early to Bed, Early to Rise, and Other Productivity Strategies
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you a morning person? WiseBread shares 9 reasons why being a morning person will help you get ahead.
· The Work at Home Wife shares some important tips for work at home productivity. I know I am guilty of multi-tasking. (Aren’t we all?)
· Have you added a Pinterest button to your blog and feed? If not, Blogging with Amy shows you how and shares some of the benefits of doing so.
· While we are speaking of strategies to improve your blog’s presence, Social Media Examiner recommends adding Google author tags to improve your search results.
· Are your kids begging you for some ooey gooey chocolate chips cookies? Texanerin Baking shares a recipe for grain free chocolate chip cookies with a secret ingredient you will probably never guess!
· If your kids are as excited to watch the Olympics as mine are, they will like Alphamom’s Mini Summer Olympics Track and Field with Legos.
· Crystal, the woman behind the blog, How I Make Money Blogging, has released an eBook by the same title, sharing how she is able to make a living blogging.
· Have a preteen or teen at home? Frugal Upstate does, and she explains how she is training her children to cook more and learn important life skills in the process.
· Do you ever feel like you need to explain or justify what you do for your work at home job? Dainty Mom no longer feels she has to justify or explain her work to others because her work at home job has lead to more satisfaction than other jobs she has previously had while also giving her more free time.
· Blogelina interviews Stephanie from Keeper of the Home this week. I love her advice on time management.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Photo by erix! via Flickr.