1099 Top 10: So Many Ways to Make Money Online
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Copyblogger is sharing Internet Marketing for Smart People for free. Just sign up for the newsletter and get 6 years worth of Copyblogger’s best tips over the course of 20 e-mails. Yes, please!
· Does someone in your family love video games and spend hours playing them? Are they interested in creating video games? This occupation is no longer a pipe dream. Tech-Tips shares 5 top game design schools.
· Who doesn’t love summer? (Actually, this summer has been a little hard to love with the 100 degree days, but anyway. . .) Two of the big drawbacks of summer are sunburn and bug bites. Keeper of the Home shares how to handle both by making your own sunscreen lotion and treating bug bites naturally.
· Blogging with Amy asks you to consider how your webpage looks on a mobile device. She predicts, and I agree, that mobile users will soon outnumber desktop users.
· If you would like to make money writing, The Work at Home Wife has a list of 5 potential markets to tap.
· To go with the writing theme, Freelance Switch shares how to become a paid blog writer.
· Speaking of blogs, did you start yours with one topic in mind only to find your topics grow and grow like so many weeds in a garden? If so, you may want to consider fixing the mess of a multi-topic blog. Problogger guest writer Natalie Webb tells you how.
· Many of us keep to-do lists, but have you ever considered creating a no-do list? The Mom Writes has one and finds it buys her more time in her day, and who couldn’t use more time?
· Ladies’ Home Journal has a regular column, “Can This Marriage Be Saved”, which, I confess, I love to read. Now see the equivalent of that, focusing on a couple’s money struggles, in Daily Worth’s Money Fix.
· Save cash and the environment with these 10 refillable things. Thanks, WiseBread for a great list!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo via MoneyBlogNewz