We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Want to promote your business but don't have the extra cash flow? The Work at Home Wife suggests 5 places you can promote your business for free.
- Looking for a work at home job with flexibility? Blogging with Amy gives a quick review of a new ebook, How to Make Money Online as a Virtual Assistant, that impressed her so much, she hired the author to be her virtual assistant!
- Working Mother shows you how to use stress to your advantage. (And you thought there were just downsides to stress.)
- If you can get your hands on some Pumpkin Spice Kisses, you might want to try Inspired by Charm's yummy looking recipe for Pumpkin Blossoms. What a great treat for fall.
- Crystal from How I Make Money Blogging shares how she became an accidental entrepreneur in a guest post for Invest It Wisely.
- Are you going to miss the produce bounty of summer? If so, Wise Bread offers tips to growing your own garden indoors. You'll be surprised at some of the produce you can grow indoors!
- Magda's Banana Oatmeal Squares, as shared on $5 Dinners, offers a unique twist to homemade granola bars. I think I'll make these for my kids.
- If you love using Pinterest, you might want to consider signing up for Pinbooster. Read Real Ways to Make Money Online's full review.
- In a controversial post, Daily Worth shares one woman's choice to pay for private school for her three children, even though doing so is tough financially.
- Freelance Homeschool Mom discusses the benefits of teaching children ancient history.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by VeloBusdriver via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!