1099 Top 10: What Makes a Good Blog Review?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- If you are a review blogger, Den School explains what constitutes a review. (Hint--it isn't a simple press release that takes 5 minutes to post.)
- Blogging with Amy shares a fun way to grow your blog readership as well as entertain your readers.
- Don't have much time to promote your business or blog? The Work at Home Wife lists simple tasks you can do to promote your blog that only take 10 minutes a day.
- $5 Dinner Mom's Gluten Free Energy Bites should bring a smile to your children's faces (and they're fairly healthy, too!).
- Wise Bread recently rounded up some great ways moms can generate some extra cash including a post by Mom.me featuring advice from yours truly!
- If you, like me, are always on the lookout for the next great book to read, Freelance Homeschool Mom recommends Sent by Hilary Alan.
- Is your blog not quite as successful as you would like? Blogelina shares one blogger's tips for turning her blogging career into a success.
- The whole family will probably love Frugal Upstate's Mozarella Stick Stuffed Meatballs. What a fun idea!
- If the weather if frightful and the kids are cooped up, bring a smile to their faces and decorate the windows with colorful hearts, perfect for Valentine's Day. What a great craft, Inner Child Fun.
- Speaking of Valentine's Day, why not try Life in Wonderland's ideas for creative fruit Valentine's Day surprises.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by futureshape via Flickr.