We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you're curious to get a peek into another blogger's day, Mom Advice shares what her typical day is like. I'm tired just reading it, but I love all the work she does!
· This must be the week for personal sneak peeks, because The Mom Writes also shares what her typical morning looks like.
· As a nation, we're shocked and saddened by the events in Boston this week. One blogger, Mavis from One Hundred Dollars a Month, was eerily close to the action and thanking her lucky stars.
· Speaking of Boston, Working Mother details how you might want to talk to your kids about the tragedy.
· Blogging with Amy shows you how to link your Facebook profile to your Facebook page. This is a great way to cross promote your content.
· Do you negotiate or haggle? If not, WiseBread offers some tips to start haggling. You'll be surprised how many people work with you if you just ask.
· If you have old t-shirts that have seen better days, My Poppet shows how to transform them into an old fashioned braided rug. I love it!
· Learners in Bloom shares a recipe for Banana Pops. I love this quick, easy treat that little ones can help with!
· Being a freelancer offers great freedom, but it may also lead to cash flow woes. Make a Living Writing explains how to maintain cash flow every month.
· Still trying to grow your Pinterest page? Social Marketing Writing shares 9 Tips to Create Outstanding Pins for Pinterest.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Teo via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!