We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you're curious to get a peek into another blogger's day, Mom Advice shares what her typical day is like. I'm tired just reading it, but I love all the work she does!
· This must be the week for personal sneak peeks, because The Mom Writes also shares what her typical morning looks like.
· As a nation, we're shocked and saddened by the events in Boston this week. One blogger, Mavis from One Hundred Dollars a Month, was eerily close to the action and thanking her lucky stars.
· Speaking of Boston, Working Mother details how you might want to talk to your kids about the tragedy.
· Blogging with Amy shows you how to link your Facebook profile to your Facebook page. This is a great way to cross promote your content.
· Do you negotiate or haggle? If not, WiseBread offers some tips to start haggling. You'll be surprised how many people work with you if you just ask.
· If you have old t-shirts that have seen better days, My Poppet shows how to transform them into an old fashioned braided rug. I love it!
· Learners in Bloom shares a recipe for Banana Pops. I love this quick, easy treat that little ones can help with!
· Being a freelancer offers great freedom, but it may also lead to cash flow woes. Make a Living Writing explains how to maintain cash flow every month.
· Still trying to grow your Pinterest page? Social Marketing Writing shares 9 Tips to Create Outstanding Pins for Pinterest.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Teo via Flickr.