1099 Top 10: Ways to Boost Your Income
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Are you looking to work from home so you can care for young children or have a flexible schedule? The Work at Home Wife gives 5 ways to supplement your income while staying home.
- My Multiple Incomes Shares strategies for snagging advertising deals for your blog. Just make sure to take only legitimate advertisers so you don't inadvertently damage your PR.
- If your kids will be home for the summer soon and you're wondering how you'll get any work done, find inspiration in The Mom Writes' advice for saving 5 or more hours a week during the summer.
- Speaking of summer, why not create this fun summer bucket list with your kids as Crafts Unleashed did?
- One way I plan to save time this summer is by simplifying meals. Wise Bread has 15 great one pot meal suggestions that are a good place to start.
- Pinterest is a wonderful tool and resource, but if you're not careful, it can make you feel inferior, especially if you homeschool. Freelance Homeschool Mom compares Pinterest to dating and argues why you're good enough.
- Looking to grow your e-mail list? This week ProBlogger shares how to use auto responder emails to do just that.
- The Beatles sang, "All you need is love. . ." and Make a Living Writing says that's all you need to help grow your writing career. Sound a bit too hippy for you? I thought so, too, but the article has great advice for finding new clients and raising your rates.
- If you're telecommuting, Working Mother gives guidelines for setting boundaries so you're not working all.the.time.
- Planning a trip to Disney? Mom Advice shares some of her best Disney tips. I love the suggestion in the comment. Great idea!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by seanmcmenemy via Flickr