We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Staff writing for blogs is a great way to make a side income and maintain a flexible schedule. My Multiple Incomes Shares what you should and should not do when applying for a staff writing job.
· Considering that FeedBurner is going away soon and that Facebook doesn't make your status updates available to the majority of your followers, now is the perfect time to create a newsletter for your blog. The Work at Home Wife breaks down what you should look for in a newsletter service.
· Your kids (and you, don't be shy!) will probably love to have a snack of Oh Ladycakes' Salted Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Cookies.
· If you're looking for a fun project to use up all those broken crayon pieces, try Grow Creative's Melted Crayon Art project.
· If you're a blogger, there are many ways that you can make money from your blog, directly and indirectly. ProBlogger explains how, using his own blog as an example.
· Working Mother shares a short video of moms talking about their two most important roles--as a mom and a working woman. Most women, whether they work at home or outside the home, can relate.
· Wise Bread explains 9 things you should do to make your LinkedIn profile stronger.
· If you homeschool, how did you come to that decision? A guest poster on Enchanted Homeschooling Mom explains how she decided to homeschool before her child was even born.
· If you're looking for a decadent weekend breakfast treat, you can't go wrong with Mom Advice's Baked Strawberry Donuts!
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares the job requirements to work at home for Connect and Sell.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by bgottsab via Flickr.