1099 Top 10: Break Tradition and Write What You Like to Read
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Blogging with Amy noticed she doesn't read blog intros or conclusions, so now she's thinking of skipping them entirely on her blog. What do you think? (By the way, I love how she separated her website into an online blog and a personal blog.)
- Thinking of adding a printable to your blog post? The Work at Home Wife explains how to make an upload a download.
- Does having an empty pantry make you nervous? Stock it for far less (and no trips to the store) with these money-saving tricks for shopping at Amazon via Lille Punkin'.
- Looking to grow your blog traffic? (Who isn't, right?) A guest poster on Pro Blogger shares how they grew their business' traffic over 200% in 3 months by using targeted keywords.
- Mom Advice shares a recipe for a Peach Sorbet that sounds so refreshing on a hot summer day!
- Freelance Homeschool Mom is declaring a war on clutter so she can start the new school year with a tidy home. Who'd like to join her? I know I should!
- Speaking of clutter, The Mom Writes targets paper clutter. Her 3 steps will have you paper clutter free in no time.
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online discusses her experience with testing products for Influencer. Sounds like a fun side gig!
- Do you need to challenge yourself to be more disciplined with your writing time? Dainty Mom is offering a prize and the opportunity to guest post on her site about how you find time to write.
- If you'd like to help a friend or neighbor in need but don't have the extra cash to do so, a guest poster on Money Saving Mom explains how to help on a tight budget.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!