We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· What's the purpose of your blog? A guest poster at The Work at Home Wife suggests that determining this is the single most important thing you can do for yourself and your blog and explains why.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom shares 20 fun things to do during the cooler fall days. So many good ideas here!
· Are you guilty of comparing yourself to other bloggers? Doing so can zap your creativity as Pro Blogger details.
· Frugal Upstate is teaching her kids to make some basic meals. Have you taught your kids to cook yet? At what age did you start?
· As a freelancer, you have likely dealt with customers who want to haggle and get you to lower your rate. Social Triggers gives you three tips for dealing with the hagglers.
· Need a cheap, healthy, tasty breakfast? Why not try Skinny Taste's 3 ingredient chocolate chip oatmeal breakfast cookie?
· One Good Thing by Jillee shares how Pinterest has helped her blog grow and how she got 234,000 followers on Pinterest!
· $5 Dinner Mom takes ingredients that are in season now to make a yummy looking dish--Pork Chops with Peach Salsa.
· Money Saving Mom features an inspiring story about a family of 7 who live on the mother's work at home income (while she also homeschools!) so the father can complete his college degree.
· Looking for a job? Working Mother highlights 10 mom-friendly industries that are hiring. Luckily, many of these industries lend themselves to work-at-home opportunities.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!