We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· What's the purpose of your blog? A guest poster at The Work at Home Wife suggests that determining this is the single most important thing you can do for yourself and your blog and explains why.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom shares 20 fun things to do during the cooler fall days. So many good ideas here!
· Are you guilty of comparing yourself to other bloggers? Doing so can zap your creativity as Pro Blogger details.
· Frugal Upstate is teaching her kids to make some basic meals. Have you taught your kids to cook yet? At what age did you start?
· As a freelancer, you have likely dealt with customers who want to haggle and get you to lower your rate. Social Triggers gives you three tips for dealing with the hagglers.
· Need a cheap, healthy, tasty breakfast? Why not try Skinny Taste's 3 ingredient chocolate chip oatmeal breakfast cookie?
· One Good Thing by Jillee shares how Pinterest has helped her blog grow and how she got 234,000 followers on Pinterest!
· $5 Dinner Mom takes ingredients that are in season now to make a yummy looking dish--Pork Chops with Peach Salsa.
· Money Saving Mom features an inspiring story about a family of 7 who live on the mother's work at home income (while she also homeschools!) so the father can complete his college degree.
· Looking for a job? Working Mother highlights 10 mom-friendly industries that are hiring. Luckily, many of these industries lend themselves to work-at-home opportunities.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!