We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Side Income Blogging shares how to grow your Facebook page. Great tips here!
· Likewise, ProBlogger experimented with the Facebook page for his photography website and saw 2 to 3 times more likes per day! Have you tried some of these techniques?
· Looking to sell your wares online? The Work at Home Wife shares the pros and cons of doing so as well as the many places you can sell besides Etsy.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom came up with an adorable fall leaf craft that I can't wait to try with my kids. Eating the leftover popcorn is a bonus!
· Halloween is right around the corner, and it's not too early to think of costumes, especially if you're creating them. Mom Advice has 8 great costume ideas to get you started.
· If you're looking for a fall craft to make, why not try one of these cozy, easy to knit blankets as shared by the Purl Bee?
· Working Mother relates the sweet story of actress Connie Britton's long wait to bring her adopted son home from Ethiopia.
· Planting Money Seeds shared a handy infographic about when to post to various social media sites and what site is best for what group of people.
· If you're looking for a fun, out of the norm dessert, try Dainty Mom's Chia Seed Pudding.
· We love to hear work at home mom success stories. If you do, too, you'll be inspired by the first two Real Ways To Earn Money Online shares.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!