1099 Top 10: Use Your Blog as a Springboard for These 7 WAHM Jobs
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you're a blogger, The Work at Home Wife suggests you're a natural candidate for these 7 work at home jobs.
· Do you have extra Halloween candy at your house? If so, you'll want to check out Frugal Upstate's 20 ways to use up extra candy.
· With the weather turning chilly, you may be spending more time indoors. Mom Advice shares 13 reads she enjoyed the past summer and fall. What's better than curling up with a good book?!
· If you're bored with the same old, same old lunches, Serious Eats has 19 fresh lunch ideas to change things up.
· Looking for a fun spin on the typical Thanksgiving crafts? Welcome Baby features a fun, edible turkey craft. I'm guessing kids will love this!
· A guest poster on Pro Blogger explains how to grow your blog in 5 concrete steps. Love it!
· In an inspirational post, Money Saving Mom discusses how she and her husband survived on lean months, earning $650 to $900 a month!
· Have you avoided learning how to make your own bread, or the even more daunting task of making your own flour? Called to Be a Mom eases our fears and gives expert tips on how to grind flour!
· Do you ever read other blogs and think the women who write them must have it all together and be incredibly organized? Dispel that myth by reading one blogger's post on Working Mother.
· Greatly Blessed reviews a book about marriage, How to Be Married to Your Best Friend, that she recommends every married person read. Wow! Must be quite a book!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!