We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· After blogging for some time, many people lose steam and just quit. While The Freelance Homeschool Mom has felt boxed in by blogging in the last year, she's not giving up. Instead, she's changing the name and focus of her blog. Looking forward to the new site!
· Did you make resolutions this year and declare it the year to live intentionally? While that is a good goal, don't forget that improving your life doesn't have to happen all at once as Lille Punkin' reminds us.
· If you're interested in homesteading and DIY posts, you'll love Frugal Upstate's recap of her top 13 posts from 2013. I plan on making the snowflakes with my kids this weekend.
· If one of your goals this year is to read more, you can go wrong with Mom Advice's top 10 favorite books she read in 2013.
· Perhaps theKitchn's list of 15 kitchen shortcuts that will change the way you cook can help you with your resolution to eat more meals at home.
· If you have some extra time on your hands and you're looking for some ways to make additional cash, consider these 5 ways as suggested by The Penny Hoarder.
· These adorable hand print hearts from Handmade Website would make the perfect Valentine's gift for parents or grandparents.
· For those of you who are still paying on those pesky student loans, Wise Bread offers strategies to get them paid off within 10 years.
· While working at home can be a pleasure and a money saver, there are drawbacks, as Business2Community reminds us.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online has some excellent tips for how to grow your WAH business or become a WAHM this year.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!