We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Pro Blogger suggest that you use social media to share about others' businesses and accomplishments in addition to your own. After all, you don't want to be thought of as the boring person at a party who only talks about herself.
· World Vision caused quite a stir when the President of the company announced they would be hiring Christians in same sex marriages. Some people immediately withdrew their sponsorship through World Vision, but Lynnae McCoy suggests taking a different strategy.
· If you live in Indiana or Illinois, you may be interested in a work from home call service job Real Ways to Earn Money Online researched.
· Have you joined Mom Advice's book club? She has two great book selections for the upcoming discussions.
· Looking for a spring dessert the family will enjoy? Try Living Locurto's Robin's Egg Nest Chocolate Cake. Looks adorable, and I bet it tastes great, too!
· Small Business Trends states that Instagram has climbed to 200,000 million users! If you're not on this social media site yet, what are you waiting for?
· Are you having trouble growing your Google Plus page? Social Media Examiner explains how to find users who will share your content.
· Working Mother gives suggestions for 5 unusual part-time jobs. Unfortunately, most of these jobs require a significant amount of training and education, but reading them can help open your mind to the many possibilities available.
· If you're looking for a craft to reinforce the meaning of Easter for your children, consider making Mom On Time Out's Stained Glass Cross Craft.
· Coloring Easter eggs is a tradition in many homes. But have you ever tried to color the eggs you'll eat for Deviled Eggs? Barefoot Kitchen Witch shares how to do it. I'm guessing your kids will have a blast making them and seeing the results!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!