We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Running a small business can be expensive. Wise Bread explains how to cut costs as a small business owner.
· One Hundred Dollars a month says the secret to success is getting up early. (She gets up at 4 a.m.!) Try some of her tips to see if they make getting up earlier easier.
· You've likely heard of the Heartbleed bug that is making many websites and their customers' information vulnerable. Mashable explains what sites were succeptible and also includes a video to explain how Hearbleed works.
· Are you juggling a full-time job while trying to lauch a part-time work at home job? If so, The Work at Home Wife has advice on how to juggle all of your responsibilities successfully.
· Will your Easter dinner, like many others, be saddled with decadent treats? If so, consider providing a lighter option with Worth Pinning's adorable bunny head made entirely out of fresh fruit!
· If you've ever considered buying a side of beef, Frugal Upstate shares what to look for, how much hers cost, and what cuts of meat she received.
· After a busy day of schooling and chores, my kids like to unwind with a show or two, as I'm guessing most kids do. But how much screen time is too much? Working Mother tackles this topic and gives a great solution to the screen time battle.
· Have you tried zoodles (zucchini noodles)? If not, there's a first time for everything. Why not try them in Skinny Taste's Zoodles with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp?
· Rejection is a part of life, but if your resume for work at home jobs keep getting rejected, Real Ways to Earn Money Online suggests some reasons why that might be.
· The First Year's Peanut Butter Egg S'mores look like the perfect treat for using leftover Easter candy.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!