1099 Top 10: Saving Money and Managing Time as a Small Business Owner
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Running a small business can be expensive. Wise Bread explains how to cut costs as a small business owner.
· One Hundred Dollars a month says the secret to success is getting up early. (She gets up at 4 a.m.!) Try some of her tips to see if they make getting up earlier easier.
· You've likely heard of the Heartbleed bug that is making many websites and their customers' information vulnerable. Mashable explains what sites were succeptible and also includes a video to explain how Hearbleed works.
· Are you juggling a full-time job while trying to lauch a part-time work at home job? If so, The Work at Home Wife has advice on how to juggle all of your responsibilities successfully.
· Will your Easter dinner, like many others, be saddled with decadent treats? If so, consider providing a lighter option with Worth Pinning's adorable bunny head made entirely out of fresh fruit!
· If you've ever considered buying a side of beef, Frugal Upstate shares what to look for, how much hers cost, and what cuts of meat she received.
· After a busy day of schooling and chores, my kids like to unwind with a show or two, as I'm guessing most kids do. But how much screen time is too much? Working Mother tackles this topic and gives a great solution to the screen time battle.
· Have you tried zoodles (zucchini noodles)? If not, there's a first time for everything. Why not try them in Skinny Taste's Zoodles with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp?
· Rejection is a part of life, but if your resume for work at home jobs keep getting rejected, Real Ways to Earn Money Online suggests some reasons why that might be.
· The First Year's Peanut Butter Egg S'mores look like the perfect treat for using leftover Easter candy.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!