We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· As writers and bloggers, many of us must use the Internet and social media to make an income. Yet, too often, we lose our balance and become addicted to them, as Momastery explains that she has.
· Working Mother features Kristina Salen who explains how she juggles family and work. She is CFO of Etsy, home to one million vendors.
· Only-Mama printed off her blog and bound it in book form. I love this idea!
· Is it heating up where you are? If so, keep your kitchen cool with Money Saving Mom's three favorite slow cooker recipes.
· Lynnae McCoy shares her experience at the Mom 2.0 conference as well as her tips for enjoying a conference if you're an introvert.
· The Casual Craftlete's Fresh Pico de Gallo looks like the perfect summer treat!
· Take a few minutes to do these two simple things Make a Living Writing suggests every week to watch your profits grow.
· Mom Advice offers one easy, simple tip to keep your marriage strong.
· Celebrate Memorial Day with The Pink Flour's Chocolate Dipped Oreo American Flag. Looks so yummy!
· Work at home moms need all the help they can get. The Mom Writes offers 7 tips to get your kids to help around the house more.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!