1099 Top 10: Enjoying Life More as a Work-at-Home Mom
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Far too many moms begin working at home to spend more time with their family but do that less and less as their businesses grow. Such is the case documented in Make It Blissful. Learn how one mom reorganized her priorities and is now enjoying life more.
· Enjoying the Small Things' travel memory suitcase looks like something fun to do with the kids this summer, especially if you travel a lot.
· Why buy ice cream at the store when you can make Mom Advice's Roasted Plum and Cinnamon Ice Cream?
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online has the details about quick little writing jobs that can be a nice supplement to your income.
· If you'd like to be a virtual assistant or expand your business, Paul Hafalla shares 6 virtual assistant skills you can easily sell online.
· Do you want to be a work-at-home mom but haven't made the leap yet because you're not financially stable enough? If so, try implementing Wise Bread's 13 creative ways to avoid spending money.
· Got a client who isn't paying? Social Triggers offers advice on how to get him to pay up.
· Hand me a plate so I can dive into a piece of Anderson & Grant's beautiful blueberry pie!
· Could you survive a year without going to the grocery store? Let's Gather features one family that is doing just that.
· Working Mother shares tips to help you work during the summer AND have fun with your kids.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!