We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you're planning a summer road trip, take some of Working Mother's advice for a smoother journey.
· As a work at home mom, you can work in your pajamas, if you like. However, Lynnae McCoy reminds us that appearances do matter, not so much for others, but for ourselves, our productivity, and our happiness.
· One of my favorite tools on a busy day is the slow cooker. Wise Bread shares ways to get more out of your slow cooker.
· If you're interested in eating organic on a budget, don't miss 100 Days of Real Food's 9 organic meals from Costco for under $100!
· There's nothing better than the pool on a hot summer day, but House of Rose reminds us how quickly a near drowning can occur. Enjoy the pool, but be vigilant, too.
· If you're looking for work at home jobs, you may have to look no further than the companies you already support, as Make a Living Writing explains.
· Taking home a huge load of books from the library is easy when you have these adorable library tote bags Mom Advice created.
· Anyone who travels will love Distractify's 40 genius travel tips that will change your life forever.
· Whether you're trying to line up a few extra gigs or looking for low cost labor for your own business, you can't be Fiverr. The Work at Home Wife also gives three more sites that are in the same vein as Fiverr.
· The Mom Writes takes on the mommy wars and makes excellent points. We're all working, just in different ways.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!