We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· One of our favorite bloggers, Amy Lynn Andrews, shares what a typical day is like in her household on her new YouTube series, Hey Amy Show!
· The Work at Home Wife explains all the many different ways she's made money from home over the years.
· Lynnae McCoy's Addictive Black Bean and Corn Salsa looks delicious!
· I can't wait to check out a few of these great chapter books to read to my kids. Thanks for the recommendation, The Happiest Home!
· Life as Mom asks us to consider 5 important questions as moms.
· Meanwhile, The Mom Writes shares life truths she wants her daughter to know.
· Do you dare to be yourself on your blog? Social Triggers argues that's the only way to be, even if you do offend a few readers.
· I can't wait for some cooler weather so I can make $5 Dollar Dinners' Beef Roast with Apple, Carrots, Onions, and Red Potatoes!
· A guest poster on Pro Blogger shares how he has automated the search for online writing jobs. Smart idea!
· For Rent's suggestions for organizing back to school supplies is brilliant!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!