We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· One of our favorite bloggers, Amy Lynn Andrews, shares what a typical day is like in her household on her new YouTube series, Hey Amy Show!
· The Work at Home Wife explains all the many different ways she's made money from home over the years.
· Lynnae McCoy's Addictive Black Bean and Corn Salsa looks delicious!
· I can't wait to check out a few of these great chapter books to read to my kids. Thanks for the recommendation, The Happiest Home!
· Life as Mom asks us to consider 5 important questions as moms.
· Meanwhile, The Mom Writes shares life truths she wants her daughter to know.
· Do you dare to be yourself on your blog? Social Triggers argues that's the only way to be, even if you do offend a few readers.
· I can't wait for some cooler weather so I can make $5 Dollar Dinners' Beef Roast with Apple, Carrots, Onions, and Red Potatoes!
· A guest poster on Pro Blogger shares how he has automated the search for online writing jobs. Smart idea!
· For Rent's suggestions for organizing back to school supplies is brilliant!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!