We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Lynnae McCoy wraps up her Fruit of the Spirit series with a beautiful post on self-control and how spending more time immersing yourself in the Word can make a huge difference in your behavior. Such an important message in this holiday season that often results in excess in all areas of our lives!
· Forget trying to do it all. This Christmas season, The Art of Simple is only going to do those things that are important to her and her family, not what she thinks is expected of her.
· I've only seen two of the ten recommended documentaries on this list. Thanks, Cupcakes and Cashmere for movies to add to my viewing list!
· House of Rose redesigned her master bedroom and reminds us that a redesign is not just a new paint job but also the positioning of the furniture.
· If you love creating recipes, The Work at Home Wife shares seven ways you can make money doing so.
· Using credit cards is certainly convenient, but Wise Bread reminds us that there are many perks that come with credit card usage. Are you maximizing your credit card perks?
· If you're looking for some good books to read this winter, you can't go wrong with Working Mother's list of 7 super reads.
· Make a Living Writing shares an excellent way to make more money in the new year without taking on additional work or clients. (I've tried this approach and had excellent success!)
· If you want to share a family photo in your Christmas card this year, Money Saving Mom explains how to create professional photos yourself.
· If you'd like to improve your blog, Real Ways to Earn Money recommends a course that is only open until December 5th. She's taken the course and seen fantastic results.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!