1099 Top 10: Should You Spend Time Creating Content or Marketing Your Blog?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· To create blog posts or spend your time promoting your blog? Such is the dilemma facing many bloggers. ProBlogger offers an excellent solution that allows you to maintain balance in your life.
· Feeling overwhelmed this holiday season? Working Mother explains how you can slow down and live a more fulfilling life.
· I love Frugal Upstate's Bent Wire Name Necklace tutorial. This is an easy, cute, frugal way to create a gift for young girls. (Check out her blog for more great Christmas present ideas!)
· Do you love to get up early in the morning to savor some alone time before the kids wake up? If so, show Lynnae McCoy's creative gift idea to your husband to give him a Christmas present hint.
· The Work at Home Wife shares leads for part-time, work at home jobs in a variety of fields.
· Mom Advice's creation for displaying Christmas cards is adorable!
· If you enjoy dark, thought-provoking novels, you'll relish Flavorwire's list of 50 great dark books for the dark days of winter.
· Who knew you could decorate your own tights? Thanks, Green & Gorgeous for the great tutorial!
· Your kids will get a kick out of Simple As That's easy Christmas treat cups, and as a bonus, you'll have fun together creating them!
· Can't decide if you should continue to homeschool or take a break this Christmas season? True Aim Education instead teaches holiday themed curriculum. Sounds like a fun idea!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!