We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· What do you do for your blog readers? Do you entertain them? Do you help them accomplish a goal? Do you teach them? Memoirs of a Clueless Woman argues that until you figure out your blog’s goal and make it reflect that, you won’t pull in the blog income you’d like.
· I’m always looking for good books to read, so I appreciated The Hollywood Housewife’s list of the best books she read in 2014.
· Lynnae McCoy has chosen “deeper” for her word for 2015. Do you choose a word for your year? If so, what word did you choose?
· Planet Pals has some creative uses for your outdated calendars.
· I love Frugal Upstate’s Dessert Shooters. What a cute idea, and there are so many fun flavors to try!
· Do one of these things a day, as Wise Bread suggests, and you’ll be off to a very productive January.
· As a work at home mom, you have a lot of responsibility. Who can afford to be sick? Working Mother encourages you to take steps to naturally boost your immunity.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online is always helping her readers find new job leads. If you’re looking for inspiration, check out her top posts of 2014.
· Want to get a better handle on your finances in 2015? The Work at Home Wife has just the suggestions for you.
· Mom Advice has been in the blogging business for 10 years. This year, she’s changing the direction of her blog, and I’m excited to see the results!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!