We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· I have bookmarked ProBlogger’s article on 5 ways to make your blogging life easier. Using these strategies can help you find some more time in your busy life while still effectively getting your work done.
· If you’ve felt drowned in work lately, Make It Blissful gives four suggestions to lighten your workload.
· Coming up with blog post ideas week after week can get difficult. Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares 7 ways you can create fresh blog content consistently.
· If you homeschool, it’s that time of year where you run into delays and burn out. Life as Mom has been struggling to get her homeschooling on a regular routine and to have a great week, and this week she succeeded.
· As WAHMs, having a packed schedule is a given. However, Money Saving Mom, who is a very busy WAHM, reminds us that we must also give ourselves a “time out” to recharge.
· If there’s one thing I learned from Stephanie O’Dea’s new book, it is that blog exposure is essential to growth. The Work at Home Wife shares some of the best ways to get media exposure for your blog.
· Working Mother shares the pitfalls of Common Core tests. One more reason I’m so glad to homeschool!
· Make highlights a fun tribute to one person’s grandparents. Who knew you could crochet a portrait?
· If you like to sew but never feel like you have enough time, try Crazy Little Projects things to sew in under 10 minutes.
· Don’t know what to fix for dinner tonight? Try one of Sweet Pea & Saffron’s healthy slow cooker recipes.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!