1099 Top 10: Creating a Social Media Strategy That Works for You
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If your social media pages aren’t as effective as you’d like, check out Pro Blogger’s video explaining his social media strategy for his widely popular photography site.
· After reading Frugal Upstate’s tutorial, I think I’ll only be cooking my bacon in the oven from now on. Am I the only one who hasn’t tried this great technique yet?
· I’ve read 35 of Amazon’s top 100 books to read in a lifetime. Looks like I have a lot more reading to do. How many have you read?
· I love BloombergView’s post on how much more affluent we are than previous generations. If you feel like your money is tight (and for many of us it is), read this post. You’ll feel very grateful for what you have when you’re done reading.
· Mom Advice reminds us that we probably don’t know a lot about money when we’re young (and we’re happy to ignore the sage advice we’re given), but there’s always time to improve your financial situation.
· Is your family growing but you don’t want to upgrade to a minivan? Baby Center has a solution—21 car seats that fit three across in most cars.
· House of Rose shares answers to common questions about adoption—perfect reading if you’ve felt the desire to adopt.
· The Work at Home Wife gives 50 ways to earn extra cash. Perfect if you’ve been hit with unexpected expenses like home repairs, braces, or just a slow work month.
· Once a month shopping can be a real time and money saver, but what about buying fresh produce? Wise Bread has you covered with their list of 10 fruits and veggies that stay fresh for a month.
· Yum! Is all I have to say about Jessica Weible Blogs’ Shamrock Pretzel Pops.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!