1099 Top 10: How to Begin Working with Brands
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Working with brands can be an excellent job that can help support your desire to blog full-time. Pro Blogger explains what you need to know about working with brands (and how to get a brand to notice you and your blog).
· Even though there may still be several inches of snow on the ground where you are, summer’s heat is right around the corner. Lynnae McCoy shares the stylish, affordable blackout curtains she recently bought for her children’s rooms.
· I love Italian dressing for a marinade, but I hate the unnatural ingredients and the cost of store bought dressing. Frugal Upstate has a homemade version that I’ll be trying this week.
· If you’re looking for great reads, you can’t go wrong with Mom Advice’s February reading list. I want to read all of them on the list!
· Congrats to Make It Blissful on the birth of her new baby girl, who arrived just the way she had envisioned!
· Tired of selling your items on eBay or Craigslist? Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a hot, new way to sell your items—on Facebook.
· Working Mother has a wonderful interview with Patricia Heaton, successful actress and mom of 4. If you’re struggling with your own career, you’ll likely enjoy her advice.
· Are you watching your grocery bill spiral out of control? If so, rein it back in with Good, Cheap Eats sensible advice on how to control your grocery budget.
· Bookkeeping is often a dreaded task when you own your own business, but Life as Mom gives some tips to make the task less difficult.
· The Work at Home Wife interviewed several WAH homeschooling parents who gave their suggestions for juggling both important jobs. Great advice here!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!