1099 Top 10: Increase Your Social Media Reach with These Tools
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· The Work at Home Wife shares a number of strategies to help increase your social media reach, something we could all probably use!
· Do you share your kids’ photos on Facebook, Instagram or your blog? If so, Yahoo! shares a disturbing new trend: having your kids’ photos stolen and used by others, sometimes to pretend that your child is theirs!
· Being thankful is easy when God provides exactly what you need when YOU need it. But Lynnae McCoy reminds us that sometimes He’s waiting for the perfect time, which may not be our time.
· Whether you don’t eat meat on Friday’s during Lent or you just want to have a fish meal, Frugal Upstate’s Seafood Enchiladas look delicious!
· If you’re seeing less and less of what you want in your Pinterest feed, Cool Mom Picks has an excellent tutorial for seeing more of what you want and less of what you don’t want on Pinterest.
· Goodbye Grains’ Breakfast Casserole looks like the perfect way to say goodbye to busy, chaotic breakfasts. This recipe looks delicious!
· Sure, you’re probably using Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, but there are plenty of other social media sites to consider. Thanks to Small Biz Trends for the great round up!
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online features Caitlin Pyle who explains how she doubled her income by quitting her day job and becoming a transcript proofreader.
· Are you itching to start your garden? When you plant your tomatoes this year, try Eat Local Grown’s technique. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to grow so many tomatoes?
· You can’t go wrong with Wise Bread’s 10 One Pot Meals when you’re in a rush to get something on the table quickly and easily.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!