1099 Top 10: Putting Your Marriage First
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· As a work at home mom, you’re likely putting out fires all day long. You have the kids to attend to, work. . . It’s easy to forget about your husband. Lynnae McCoy took a 40 day marriage challenge and reminds us that putting your marriage first can reap big benefits.
· How cute is Frugal Upstate’s Easter Bunny Cake? I want to make one!
· Do you have regrets as a mom? Do you feel like you let the time pass you by without really enjoying your children? If so, Life as Mom’s post will resonate with you.
· Think a freelance writing career is difficult to create? The Work at Home Wife shows how easily it can be done.
· Mom Advice is back with her monthly reading list, and as usually, she includes some great choices.
· Relax this weekend with A Good Movie to Watch’s list of 23 Best Movies on Netflix You Haven’t Seen. I’ve only watched a handful of these movies; how many have you seen?
· Do you ever get discouraged and feel that you’re not reaching your goals as quickly as you’d like? Why not try looking at what you can accomplish in a year? Thanks, Wise Bread, for the suggestions.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares what she’s learned in five years of blogging. Congrats on the anniversary!
· Do you find balancing being a mother and a wife difficult? Good Housekeeping stirred up debate with their recent article about a woman who claims she is 99% mother, 1% wife.
· If you’re planning an Easter egg hunt this weekend, you can’t go wrong with Growing a Jeweled Rose’s suggestion for 50 things to put inside Easter eggs.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!