We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· As a work at home mom, you’re likely putting out fires all day long. You have the kids to attend to, work. . . It’s easy to forget about your husband. Lynnae McCoy took a 40 day marriage challenge and reminds us that putting your marriage first can reap big benefits.
· How cute is Frugal Upstate’s Easter Bunny Cake? I want to make one!
· Do you have regrets as a mom? Do you feel like you let the time pass you by without really enjoying your children? If so, Life as Mom’s post will resonate with you.
· Think a freelance writing career is difficult to create? The Work at Home Wife shows how easily it can be done.
· Mom Advice is back with her monthly reading list, and as usually, she includes some great choices.
· Relax this weekend with A Good Movie to Watch’s list of 23 Best Movies on Netflix You Haven’t Seen. I’ve only watched a handful of these movies; how many have you seen?
· Do you ever get discouraged and feel that you’re not reaching your goals as quickly as you’d like? Why not try looking at what you can accomplish in a year? Thanks, Wise Bread, for the suggestions.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares what she’s learned in five years of blogging. Congrats on the anniversary!
· Do you find balancing being a mother and a wife difficult? Good Housekeeping stirred up debate with their recent article about a woman who claims she is 99% mother, 1% wife.
· If you’re planning an Easter egg hunt this weekend, you can’t go wrong with Growing a Jeweled Rose’s suggestion for 50 things to put inside Easter eggs.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!