1099 Top 10: 52 Types of Blog Posts That Are Proven to Work
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Do you write the same type of blog posts over and over again? If so, break out of your rut with Pro Blogger’s 52 types of blog posts that are proven to work.
· Lynnae McCoy is starting a series that should be of interest to all of us parents—how to protect our children from the easy availability of porn on the Internet.
· Now that we’re well into May, the weather is heating up for most of the country. Lille Punkin’ shares how to keep yourself and your kids protected from the sun’s rays this summer.
· In the age of frequent meals out, aisle after aisle of frozen meals, and speedy fast food, why would anyone still choose to cook at home? Frugal Upstate does and explains why. (I agree with all of her points, by the way.)
· If your business isn’t quite as successful as you’d like, Working Mother asks you to reconsider your brand.
· The joy (and the struggle) of working from home is that you always feel like you’re neglecting one area of your life, whether that be working when you’re having family time or vice versa. House of Rose Blog asks us to ask ourselves, “Am I being the mom I want them to remember?”
· Is it just me, or when you work at home, does paper clutter tend to accumulate even more rapidly? The Inspired Room shows you how to have clean surfaces once and for all.
· Money Smart Family shares how your homeschooled high school student can earn dual credit and graduate from both high school AND college simultaneously for less than $5,000!
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online interviews Torey Simons who had no transcription experience before joining Rev.com. Her experience has been very positive and is encouraging!
· The Work at Home Wife offers ways you can find temporary jobs to make money when you need it without a commitment.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!